Church Administrator (Full-time)
The Church Administrator is a highly motivated, energetic and organized colleague who has a passion for excellence as he/she supports the church’s ministry and mission to the larger community. The successful candidate will possess the ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities while dealing warmly, effectively, discreetly and responsibly with staff, church members, volunteers and the public.
The Church Administrator is responsible for:
- the management, maintenance, marketing and scheduling of the church’s building as well as the management and maintenance of the church’s property and office infrastructure/technology;
- in collaboration with outsourced accountants and the finance committee, the maintenance of all financial aspects of the church including oversight of the budget, invoices, record keeping, and procedures;
- the supervision of support staff;
- the facilitation of church events as needed by professional staff and church volunteers.
Ideal candidates for this position will possess excellent communication skills. Experience working in faith-based organizations is a plus.
The Presbyterian Church of Chestnut Hill in the city of Philadelphia is a 650 member inclusive community of faith with over 150 years of history that seeks to make a difference in the larger metropolitan community through excellence in worship, music and the arts, education and outreach.
Interested candidates should submit the following items by July 15, 2017 via email to [email protected].
2) Cover letter stating your interest in this position
3) Salary requirements