Overview of Program
Our goal is to love God and to love each other by sharing the story of our faith. To that end, we seek to
- Teach and remind children of all ages that they are unconditionally loved and compassionately claimed by a gracious God
- Engage children in actively and imaginatively learning the stories of the Bible and the traditions of the church
- Help children to experience the love of God as it is manifested in our life together as a church community
- Inspire children to live the Christian faith day to day as they reach out to others in love and service
- Encourage children to worship and to serve God with joy and thanksgiving
We believe that children and family ministries include ministry to and ministry by children and families.
All children and families of all shapes and sizes are invited to participate in our life together.